Did you know? Around 70% of homeowners take out home equity loans! However, that still leaves an impressive 30% who won’t borrow against their home and instead choose to stick with their original mortgages until the term is up and they need to renew. As 2021 is almost over, let’s examine what the process is like when the mortgage term ends and the home owner wants to renew their mortgage in 2022!
ed for more cash flow in the working capital of your business. On the other hand, there are situations where taking out a short-term loan or credit is not a very good idea. This month’s Concept One Financial blog shows some options for Canadians to obtain short-term financing when buying a property.
For some people, just owning one property and having a single mortgage is enough to handle. But there may be no better way to grow your net worth than real estate. You might not realize homeownership can be a gateway to owning multiple investment properties. You might be thinking: there’s no way I can turn […]
Concept One Financial ensures home buyers receive the best rates and products in the market. Beyond rate, our service approach focuses on taking a consultative role as informed advisor, an effective communicator, a one-stop mortgage brokerage. This month, our topic is about Title Insurance.
With the help from mortgage specialists from Concept One Financial, perhaps you want to swap your two-story family home for a rancher, or maybe a cute little apartment or townhouse! Perhaps there’s no specific reason why but your family just doesn’t use all sections of the house – if this sounds like you our team can help come up with ways in which allow current owners without any debt payments to move out and move on towards something that fits their lifestyle needs and goals.